Personal Data

My photo
Started UrbaneSpaces to cater to that niche market of design savvy individuals. UrbaneSpaces is a boutique real estate agency dealing with architecturally distinguished, unique properties. More on the company and some of the properties we have dealt with can be found on the website at urbanespaces.com

Design blogs


I'm a fan of design blogs and have, sporadically and at various times of my recent life(after all, it IS a recent phenomenon) trawled the net for interesting design rags.
Amq always a fan of an element of interactivity in websites and surfstations resonated the most with me in this aspect. With a tagline of 'it's ok if you don't get it'- it's (almost) like a kindred spirit of my property website(urbanites uber alles?- a great blog once thought it contained shades of fascism).
There's one section that asks viewers to include just ONE picture that's supposed to represent them and the photo that I picked, isn't of a property but of a theme park.
Very willy wonka-esque...

No comments: